Wednesday 27 April 2011

GoodNight Plants..

I am starting to get fit!! Just thought I'd say....I have been dragging myself down to the gym about twice a week, sometimes three. And it's going well! I went today, and lost 350 calories! And I have the blisters from the rowing machine to prove it! So, that's going well! :)

Also, I haven't told you this yet. But I'm single again....yeah I know right, sucks!! But I have to admit, I don't mind it. I quite enjoy being single! A free bird! Flying openly into the world!

Wow....Try as I might, I am finding it so difficult to write here tonight...I have just also been reading through my posts from the first one I ever wrote to this one! It's awed me just how much I have changed! My writing had been messy and slightly childlike...whereas I like to this that now it's a tad more grownup, with still a bit of fun weaved in!
So anyway, for tonight I bid you farewell

Also, before I go, what do you think of my new background!? Of stars in space? It's so pretty!! :) I am certainly thrilled with it! So, anyway, Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment