Monday 25 April 2011

Love is beautiful? Yeah right...Now, tell me something truthful..

I stumbled across an interesting song today whilst I was going about my everyday business after band...It seemed to latch onto me and make me freeze with whatever I was doing at the time. It was a lovely song, absoloutely beautifully written. I found myself standing in the middle of the kitchen, a small, private, sneaky smile creeping at my face threatening to brighten my mood even more today. And then as I listened more to the song I heard a lyric which made me scoff and my smile slip off my face and darken my mood. It said....'Love is a beautiful thing. It is perfect.' What a lie that is! Of course, I do agree, love CAN be lovely but most of the time it feels like crap. (Excuse the language). It pulls you down and sucks all the energy out of you. You miss them so much when you're not with them so that when you are, you try to make the most of it. Which of course, never goes to plan. You end up being dissapointed and ignored. Then you leave feeling downhearted and sad. But then, for some reason you still love them! So you wait and wait for the next time to see them. And you count down the days. And you get so excited and nervous, you're close to bursting. Then you see them. And it starts all over again. Now, I don't wish to sound like a 'buzzkill'. I totally understand how love can be delightful and brilliant. Yet, I believe you have to work towards the wonders of true love. At the beguinning it can hurt like hell. Especially if that one person, who you believe is your 'soulmate' doesn't feel the same way towards you. Or if you don't know whether they do or not, and you're left wondering everday. And when you see them you don't know how to act because you don't know if they know or not. However, if you're lucky enough to find your true soulmate, it is true love right from the beguinning and you both know it. So you're saved from all the pain and hurt.

I suppose all that was a bit depressing...? But I guess that song lyric just got me thinking. Anyway, just got back from a 3 day weekend at band! It's been ridiculously hot, and my mood had it's ups and downs butall in all it has still been a brilliant weekend!! I am not going to read a book, put some cool music on...and eat lots of easter chocolate! :)
(I'm not fat and unhealthy...I swear! I don't know how I get away with it! Haha!)
Bye bye lovely readers....I hope you all had a fantastic easter!
P.S.......It's nearly going to be a 50th post!!! Woop woop! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment