Saturday 4 June 2011

Kiss me and say Goodbye

Yesterday, I got my first proper kiss :) and it was so sweet and lovely and so romantic! My stomach had butterflies in it the whole time, as the hug turned into a sweet embrace before I heard the words 'Look up and relax' and then finally a kiss...before pulling back into another hug and ending with another kiss. I was nervous as hell the whole time of course, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the moment! It was a perfect moment and time seemed to freeze as we stood, locked together on the railway station as his train pulled in. And then it was over and I was still dizzy from the sensation and as I walked home alone I thought to myself, I have taken my first step to 'proper' teenagehood.

Although this was a fabulous end to the day, the rest of it wasn't quite so...enjoyable, so to say. Somehow, during the day I manged to trip and smash my collar bone on a ceramin (hard) plant pot. Which was, you could say pretty large and very painful. However, during the fall I manged to twist my head to the side so that I only grazed my cheek on a table corner. If I hadn't I would have smacked my chin on the corner and probablly would have a few stitches right now...But let me just say, the pot was just as painful! I ended up rolling onto my back, as my boyfriend held me in his arms, struggling to catch my breath and even my breathing. I remember closing my eyes and clutching my throat as I took deep breaths, fighting to return back to normal as my friends crowded round me. Eventually I gained full control of my breathing and sat up slowly, but as I stood I had to bite my lip to stop myself crying out in pain as my collarbone throbbed in pain. Excusing myself, I rushed upstairs to check out my injury. Looking in the mirror, I saw that my left collarbone was grazed and had turned an angry shade of pink, which was fast spreading around my neck. It hurt to breath and I couldn't look over my shoulder. Not long after I had been up there my friend followed me up and demanded to look at it...upon which she grimaced and then soaked some tissue paper in cold water and told me to hold it on to stop the throbbing and make sure it doesn't bleed. Gingerly, I placed the tissue on my collarbone onto to have it sting at me angrily. Eventually, after holding a bag of peas onto it, it started calming down. I still couldn't talk, breathe or laugh withought it throbbing painfully, but at least it had stopped stinging. For the whole day after I was on very strong painkillers!

And today, it still hurts...but if I am honest, I don't care!!! Because yesterday was the best day of my life SO FAR! I just have to learn to control my balance :D
But for now, I bid you all farwell! This entry might have been a little TOO detailed but that is because I am in a writing kind of mood :) See you all next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment