Tuesday 26 April 2011

Your Are The Only Exception x

Do you know, I was talking to a good friend today about love...and we both agreed that we don't have anybody in our lives at the moment that we were happy to give ourselves to and let ourselves go. And it got us talking about how we don't belive anyone should have to 'belong' to anone else, or feel the pushing pressure on things such as holding hands and even kissing! In fact I stood right up and said 'I do not want anyone right now. I am single and I love it! I don't want to feel any pressure and I am happy as I am!' Then I stopped for a second and thought to myself. Am I really happy as I am? Of course, I certainly don't love anyone enough to date them....then I thought of you. And realised, you were the exception of everything I had said! If you came up to me and said 'I love you!' Everything I had just said about not dating, or kissing or holding hands would go straight out the window and I know that I would give myself to you. You would have my heart on a silver dish with it served with herbs and a sauce to intesify it! Because I know, that I will not be able to help myself! So as I thought 'You my love, are my only exception...' The paramore song came into my head and I found a smile forming on my face. So when I arrived home from school today I found myself repeatedly listening to 'Paramore-The Only Exception'. And I am thinking of you....now and always. I hope you enjoy listening to this song as I have...I posted the video with lyrics so that you could read them as you listen.

To you my love, this all applies. x


P.S...I just thought I'd let you know, I love you x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is really cute (:

    Tho, I see a the latest entry you are single, but this is moment was really cute at least

    <3 Pretty cool blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I only just saw this! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete