Tuesday 8 February 2011

Hello!! I'm feeling better now :) So, here is a poem I wrote for Valentine's day!......

I draw the line with chalk
Countless times I have cried over you. 
The longing to hear the words 'I love you too'.
And the love shall not dampen,
But only in a dream does it really happen.

Before too long,
You will be gone.
Yet my heart will always be yours to keep,
No matter how much I may weep.

So this one's for you my love, 
My little English dove.
If it were to be,
You'd be with me.

So I draw the line, 
With no permenant ink but chalk.
So that in time when the line, fades the love shall not,
But you'd be in my mind nothing but a dot,
A faint spot of my foolishness
When I once had thought that,
Someone as perfect as you could love the likes of me as I once did for you.
--------------------------------------
Happy Valentine's day to all you single people out there!! Don't get too depressed :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment