Monday 28 November 2011

If You Walk Away, Everyday It Will Rain <\3


Since listening to Bruno Mars's new song 'It will rain', I seem to have fallen in love with his music even more (if that's even possible).. I find myself being able to relate myself with his songs. And you know, that is why I think music plays such a huge part in people's lives. People couldn't live without it. And it's not because of the singer themselves, or the beat, or even the tune. It's the lyrics. People relate themselves to the lyrics in the song and that is why people love music so much. It's amazing really, how much a song can play such a part in someones life. 

Anyway, there's nothing more for me too say here other than...

'If You Walk Away..Everyday It Will Rain'
I Love You x

Love GeorgiaMay Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment