Thursday 21 October 2010

Sun Sun Sun!

Hello good reader....

I hope you have all had a rather fabulous day! Here in the south of England it has ben sun sun sunny!! I have to say, I don't particularily enjoy the sun but today wasn't too bad. Had band from 2pm but had to leave early at 4 as my parents are going to a fancy dress party! Dad's dressed up as Adam Ant! hehe, he's wearing eyeliner and everything! It's halairious haha my cat is sharing my chair with me and is licking my elbow...It tickles!! hehee!! At the moment I'm doing german homework AND maths revision as they have decided to start our gcse's a year early this year!! aargh!! haha! Anyway, I best be off...lots to do, things to see! OH!! I nearly forgot! MY BOOK CAME!! SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT: MORTAL COIL!! :D IT'S AMAAAZING!!!!! :D I'm so sad...but I don't caree! I'm also VERY geekky! but I don't care! :D okay..I better be off now!...bye bye! xx

Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment