Thursday 21 October 2010

Hey! So, I have recently started a brand new book, which is set in the 17th Century. And I thought I would post it here...not because I think you may enjoy reading it becuase I know nobody's reads my blog, I'm putting it up here cause I have nothing else to do..So enjoy. If your even bothering to read this. And thanks x Love ya :P


Epilogue

I knew this would eventually end badly but for some reason it didn’t come to my attention that my punishment would be quite this bad! Of course I should have known better, the punishments in the seventeenth century were cruel, but then I suppose that is life! I don’t regret what I did though, I believe it was the right thing to do even now, as I wait in my tiny room with no source of light apart from candle the size of my finger, but it’s flame is slowly dying and before long it go out completely. I can’t claim that I’m exactly ecstatic with how things have turned out as that would be a complete lie and I may be a murderer but I am not a liar. Tomorrow I plan to go out and accept whatever happens to me as deep down I know that I deserve it. But then so did those people that suffered at my hands not too long ago. And after I finished with them I’ll admit, I felt good! In fact it felt fantastic! But please, do not judge me just yet as you have not heard more of my tale. So without further ado, I present to you the story of me and how I came to be called Stephan Archibald- the Bloodthirsty Killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment