Saturday 15 October 2011

P.S. I love you. In the game of life.

How do you know if someone loves you? Do you ask them? Or do you just wait and see if they tell you? If they don't tell you does it mean they actualy don't love you, or is it because they love you so much they aren't able to take the rejection of you not liking them? Or is it just because they know full on that nothing can ever happen so it just causes less heartache to confess they're love you you?



What if you know they love you and you love them. But you can't make the move before them, you have to wait for them and they never make the move? Should you confront them? Or just wait. Then move on. Find someone else and just move on? Is that as easy as if sounds? What if you're trying to move on but that other person just won't leave you? Always there. Talking to you. Staring at you. Listening to you. All the time..

What if you're in love with this person and they're not in love with you? Should you drown in sorrow and depression? Or just forget and move on? Even though you know you will always love this person, no matter what else may happen.
Moving on is the hardest part...And although I am trying to 'move on' I know that the feelings I have will never entirely go away. They'll always be there. Sleeping. In a coma. Which is kind of how I feel right now..Like I'm in a coma. numb inside. Not feeling. Sad. I need to get away. I need to go. Leave. But I can't. I'm stuck here. Like a goldfish in a bowl. Stuck here against my own terms. But I would prefer to be in a river or a lake. Free. Happy. Me.. But I won't. I can't. I have to stay, and do exams and coursework and gcse's like a good girl or I will fail in life. Like a game. If you don't stay and fight and work your way through the game you will lose. But if you stay focused and patient you have a chance of winning. A chance of winning in the game of life. So for now I am stuck here. Glued. Stuck to work on my life. Like a zombie. Unfeeling and dead. Not knowing what will happen next or what to do or who they even are. That's life I suppose.
The Game Of Life. You Win. Or. You Lose. And at the moment. I'm losing.
Love GeorgiaMay Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment