Saturday 1 October 2011

GoodBye Long Fiery Locks...

Everyone knows. You reading this, you know what I'm talking about don't you!? Of course you do! How could you not? But it's not as bad as I thought it would be...and I suppose it can only get better from here..I hope..

I am going through some sort of 'mid-life crisis' only, in my teenage years..haha! On Tuesday I am cutting all my hair off...and I mean all of it! And I am dying it a colour which is described as 'Pure Plum'! I am finally ridding myself of my multicoloured, orange and reddy brown hair! I will post a photo of it afterwards for all to see! How did I come to this decision you ask? Well, on Wednesday I looked at myself in the mirror and something snapped inside me. I hated myself. I hated how I looked, I hated how I acted, I hated everything and nothing anyone would say could change that. And so I got the scissors from my table and began snipping my fiery locks as tears rolled down my cheeks. Eventually I came to my senses and reality hit me. I dropped the scissors and luckily my hair was just about undamaged and didn't look too different. I immediately got onto my hairdresser, still determind to get rid of my hair, but this time to do it properly. I just have to change. I hate being me. I can't stand it! Cutting my hair will make me seem like a different person to myself, and gives me a different perspective of looking at myself. I don't care what people will think or say. I want to do this and so this is what I am doing! Bonjour for now! GeorgiaMay Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment