Sunday 11 September 2011

All On My Own.

I feel so alone right now. Like no one I know is here, or even cares. And I feel like I am letting every single person that I know down. I must be so shallow, because I don't even realize. Don't know that everything turns out to be my fault. Which is unfourtunate. I suppose. What can I say? I have problems, and unfourtunately I need to work them out. It doesn't help everyone is constantly on my back, wearing me down. It just makes me think, what's the point anymore? But I suppose loads of people feel like that at some point. It's just getting so hard to constantly be trying my best and not getting anywhere with it. No matter what I do I will always be doing something wrong. And I suppose, there is nothing I can do about it, except for try harder then I already am.
Night everyone,  Love to you all
Love GeorgiaMay Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment