Monday 21 March 2011

Band, Teeth, plants and Chocolate!

Good evening bloggers! It's been a while hasn't it? Some great things have happened though! Firstly I still have a boyfriend! It's going so well!! Although there is a problem on Saturday that we were going to see a movie but I got reminded the other day that I have band. It's so difficult because I love band but I also want to see my boyfriend. I think we finally decided that I am going to see him and the movie and the  go to band when it's finished. I will be a bit late to band but at least I actually will be there....I feel like a bit of a rebel! So different to what I usually do! And also I've been asked to play at a fun day thing on Sunday....which is weird! I'm sort of still going 'What on earth!? Why have I been asked!? What's going on!?' haha! But of course I'm thrilled! I guess I am still recovering from the shock :) It's just crazy! Haha! And also, I have a wobbly tooth!!! Which is also CRAZY! I am nearly 14 and I have a wobbly tooth! I mean, what the hell!? I'm a bit worried about when it's gonna drop out though....cause it's one of my back teeth but it's near the front! So when it falls out it'll be noticable! *Gulp* Haha!

Also. I hate it when people 'treat me with care'..you know? Like, they know something but they're not telling! And then they say 'I don't want to hurt you'...well, Bullshit! Complete and utter bullshit!!.....But on the upside we have been given plant cuttings to bring home and grow from science today! :) It's brilliant! I have named mine 'Basil' and I am going to look after him like he is my baby! I'm going to water him and talk to him and sing to him and play music to him!! I will not let him die!!

And...also! I STILL have not eaten chocolate since the beguinning of lent began!! Which I think is pretty amazing! Because I swear someone is trying to test me! The other day a smartie mysteriously made it's way into my bag of pic 'n' mix! I gave it to my brothers...and then today my science teacher gave me a CREME EGG! which is still in my bag! I have no idea what to do with it! LOL! anyway...best be of now! waking the dead is on! :)

Bye bye xx
GeezEye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment