Friday 10 December 2010

If I could just sit here and cry, I would.

I am losing my mind. I have a splitting headache, sore throat, blocked nose and to top it all off..all hell has broken loose. Why can't we grow up? Put our differences aside and talk like proper people. Sort it out. Is that too much to ask? Of course it is...and everyones gonna leave and go their own ways and I'm gonna be left on my own thinking 'what do I do now? Where do I go? Who do I go with?!' and that scares me. I'll admit it frightens the hell out of me. Because i know that nothing is going to be the same and I don't know what to do. I wont cry though. Why should I let this get to me so much it reduces me to tears!? That's just not on and I wont let it happen! But everyones changing. and everyones arguing. and it IS getting to me and it DOES hurt. and so i am going to cry. only a bit. but I'll admit, i will.  I guess this is the time where we all ask ourselves..what kinda person am I? Do i act differently to please people? and Who do i want tobe friends with? 

No comments:

Post a Comment