Monday 6 December 2010

Better...Or..Worse?

oh god...On Thursday I have to perform a song in music with my group..it's okay..I suppose.. I'm not sure. I'm listening to other peoples and they just sound so much better!! Its difficult sometimes. but you gotta pull your socks up and carry on otehrwise you'll sink. and it will get harder and harder to swim back up the surface and then you'll drown. drown in everyone elses success and die in your rubbishness! If you don't work hard people will just trample all over you. Thats why it's difficult. and THATS why I can't give up. Thats why i can't just go 'I can't do this anymore! I'm not good enough'. Deep down, I suppose I know i AM just as good as everyone else. but sometimes It doesn't feel like it...Like in Maths..I try my very hardest in maths. probably more then science..just because I want to do well in it. I don't want to be the only still getting level 5's in maths. But I am. and I always will be. I will always be the girl who gets lower marks then everyone else in maths. I know I shouldn't complain. I know there are people who get worse marks then me, but it's hard! I just want to do SO well. I just want to show that I can be as good as everyone else. Even though I'm probably not. Sorry If i sound like im complaining...I guess it just gets me down sometimes..
see you soon... xx
Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment