Thursday 25 November 2010

New fish, New guitar, NO new messages...

 Hello there you lovely person who is reading my blog!! :)

I had to buy new fish today...cause my other ones died..it was a sad feeling...but on the up side I have some pretty cool coloured ones!! :) It's quite soothing and relaxing tojust sit here feeding them...! Have also just been browsing for guitars and I found a faantsticc one! Its lovely! But its £139.99!! I dont have that sort of money!! Also, it's getting depressing sitting her talking to myself!! haha! my phone is on the side and I keep checking it every few minutes just for it to tell me thaat I have NO messages..'I have NO friends (that want to talk)' haha! what  sad sad life I lead..but at least it means, when I actually DO get a text i get waay more excited than I really should! :) anyway..I best be off now..cause I have(absoloutely nothing, nada, zero) things to do! See you next time !

Georgia xxxxx

1 comment: