Saturday 14 January 2012

I wear odd socks because matching ones are bad luck..

I am plagued by guilt and haunted by memories. Sad from the things that have been and scared for the things to come. Determined to succede and terrified to fail. I am worried to be different but happy to be unique. I hate to be judged for someone I'm not but pleased when I'm judged as someone better then I really am. It hurts to be alone, but peaceful on my own. I am the one person who knows who I am, but I don't really know who I am. I love blue skies and snow. Riding my bike and doing kickboxing. I enjoy playing trumpet and going to band. I like seeing friends and being in love. I prefer bumble bees to wasps and cats to dogs. My favourite flower is a sunflower and my favourite fruit is an orange. I prefer my hair short to when it was long but miss being able to tie it back into a knotty mess. I'd rather a book over a TV show and rather draw than paint. I am more of a night person to a day time but love wearing summer dresses and hot summer days. But I love wrapping up for winter and playing in the snow. I love catching snowflakes on my tongue and having a butterfly land on your hand.

Friday 13th is a day of pure bad luck. Walking under ladders gives you bad luck and stepping on cracks in the ground is deadly. Breaking a mirror gives you seven years bad luck. Full moon is beautiful but causes bad luck. I always wear odd socks due to matching ones causing a lot of bad luck and always sleep with the blind open slightly.

I keep a number of journals and like writing on walls with sharpie. I write down quotes I like and stick posters on my wall. I've had my heartbroken before realising my heart lay with someone else.

I wouldn't say I'm an average teenager.  I've been broken and put back together and broken again more times then I can remember and right now I am working on putting myself back together again. I am happy with who I am and don't care if people think I'm weird cause I wear odd socks or cause I prefer reading or because I write everything down in lots of different journals. I am putting the pieces of my life back together like a puzzle and when I am finished I am going to make sure they never fall apart again.

This is me and that is who I am. I am proud of who I am and I am happy. I won't let anyone else bring me down again because it's not worth it. Life is too short. Find out who you are while you have the chance. You only live once.
Goodnight all.
Sleep well
Love GeorgiaMay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment